We're looking for a Recruiter to help deliver recruiting initiatives tied to the growth of our global Sales, Marketing and Core teams. You'll be working with the recruiting team and hiring managers to build and execute sourcing strategies to activate high quality diverse candidate pools. You will work to ensure you drive a quality selection process in accordance to the global recruiting operations framework to deliver quality hires to the business in an effective manner.This role reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and is based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Initiate comprehensive intake meetings to fully understand the role requirements and core competencies, how those fit with business objectives, and build a comprehensive job description, job posting, and interview kits to support the selection process.
- Build candidate pools via initiatives tied to sourcing, employer brand, referrals, agency partners, industry contracts, and any other channels suitable for driving high quality diverse candidates.
- Effectively manage the inbound flow of internal and external candidate applications including referrals in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Evaluate candidates based on values and competency framework, and run a comprehensive end-to-end selection process including a facilitated debrief and support the hiring manager with the decision making process.
- Ensure high quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholder) experience by providing transparency and progress updates on a regular cadence.
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, practices, and company values across all regional locations as per SOC2 and other internal/external requirements.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Comprehensive in-house recruiting experience with a strong understanding of how to navigate within an organization to successfully make quality hires without negatively impacting other stakeholder groups.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support