Long term React developer contract working on one of the largest scale applications of its kind in the world.
- Stable long-term contract with a world leader in their field
- Great offices in Burnaby with free parking
- Team environment where contractors are treated equally
What & Why:
Due to major growth, our client is looking to add a front-end developer to their web development team. The successful candidate should have strong front end skills specifically with ReactJS. The successful candidate will have the chance to contribute on a wide range of web software dev activities including working with developers and designers to maintain, enhance and create new functionality on enterprise web apps.
Our client has one of the best work-life balances in the lower mainland. They have a great work culture and value contractors and full time employees equally. They are a tech first company and due to major investments, they are looking to grow their team.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Excellent ReactJS, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Fluent in current best practices in front end architecture design
- Fluent in the concepts of automated testing and test driven development
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering or equivalent.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019