• Sampling, inspection, and measurement of incoming raw materials, in-process, and finished devices according to established specifications and procedures.
• Producing formal reports of the inspection and measurement results and initiating non-conformity reports (NCR) when required.
• Conducting the cleaning, maintenance, and calibration of measuring equipment.
• Assisting the QC Manager in the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the quality-related processes.
• Assisting the QC Manager in the definition of reliable measurement systems for new products.
• At least 2 years of hands-on quality control or metrology lab experience, preferably in regulated manufacturing industries, such as medical devices or automotive.
• An ability to interpret mechanical drawings to understand specified dimensional and functional characteristics to be measured, tested, or inspected, including the basics of GD&T.
• A high level of proficiency with standard measurement tools/systems (calipers, micrometers, height gauges, dial indicators, force gauges, etc.). CMM and optical measurement systems knowledge are preferable.
• Proven competence in interpreting and following detailed inspection and test procedures and documenting results accurately.
• An associate degree or diploma in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, and/or related experience.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication and technical documentation skills.
• The willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities as appropriate.
***Only candidates authorized to work in Canada are going to be considered for this position.***
#50 - GeoComply - Finding Success from the Ground Up
Kardium was founded in 2007 and has built an outstanding team with a track record of excellence in medicine, business, and engineering. We have hired the best engineers, medical researchers, compl...Read More