Do you love shopping on Amazon.com and want to help make that experience even better? Then we have an opportunity which might be a good fit for you. We're looking for a highly motivated QAE for Frontend Experience team that architects the front-end framework used to build user experience of Amazon.com. As a team, we ensure that our customers enjoy a high quality shopping experience when discovering and purchasing any product or service on any platform - browsers, mobile apps, tablets - you name it.
As an QAE, you'll setup QA processes to pace up our ability to deliver new experiences to our customers. You will be the voice of Amazon shoppers and you will have the opportunity to influence the user experience of Amazon Retail Website. You will work with senior leaders to come up with the technical proposals to solve the problems and implement the solutions. You will have crazy opportunities like hosting your stuff in Docker, develop code using Java/JS and AWS by your side to scale your solutions.
You will be the part of a team consisting of talented SDETs, SDEs and QAEs who will further push you to learn and grow. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
• Demonstrated ability to define test strategy and drive the quality of mid to large scale software systems.
• Experience in front-end testing and automation.
• Outstanding written, presentation and communication skills.
• Able to mentor other engineers in the quality aspects.
• Proven experience in driving small to mid-size testing projects which requires cross-team collaboration.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.