Join a young team of aspiring software builders who are striving to reach the next billion customers. We are working with infinite possibilities how to innovate for new and fastest growing marketplaces for Amazon retail.
We're looking for Quality Assurance Engineer who have strong technical skills and are able to drive testing for high impact and visibility. This role has a number of opportunities for cross-team ownership and require cross-organizational technical leadership skills to create seamless technical designs and solutions that reliably work end-to-end. This role will serve as a great springboard for your career.
If you are game to grow your skills as you help us grow and scale the world's customer obsessed retail technology stack and customer obsession that fuels your thought, Retail Experience Technology Team ( RXTech) is the team that is looking for people just like you!
You will be technical leader to drive the
- Testing highly reliable and distributed systems.
- Delivering quality features on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Working with team members to manage the day-to-day activities, participate in reviews and provide your expert feedback to improve the quality of the systems.
- Engaging and working with customers and dependencies to ensure the quality delivery.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
4+ years of professional software testing experience
2+ years of software automation experience
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Experience in delivering large-scale distributed systems.
Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating.
Knowledge of supply chain and operations
Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
Understanding of Multi-threaded programming and distributed systems.
Strong knowledge of data structures, , operating systems, and/or distributed systems