Amazon's Disability and Leave Services (DLS) Team is seeking a Quality Analyst to contribute to the development and ongoing execution of our Quality Management System (QMS). Our QMS will support our overall quality program across various leave of absence, accommodation, and other service related events that occur during the life cycle of an employee's case. The successful candidate in this role is passionate about quality, continuous improvement, and committed to creating a best in class quality program. This role may support various projects within DLS such as new service launches, system enhancements, training, QMS, Global and Product Quality expansions.
The Quality Analyst will be focused on supporting the various aspects of the overall QMS. This role supports measuring the quality of the leave of absence and accommodation processes, identifying through data opportunities for continuous process improvements, facilitating growth of programs on behalf of our employees and stakeholders. The Quality Analyst will be expected to conduct root cause analysis of defects we identify. This analysis will include the data collected, narrative write up, and a presentation Quality leaders as appropriate to share findings and recommendations for remediation. This role must possess strong interpersonal skills, a proactive approach to work, excellent oral and written communication skills, resourcefulness and a focus on the execution of deliverable. The position will focus on self-inspection and validation through metrics and audit mechanisms. Key elements of the position include data collections, analysis, collaboration with stakeholders, oral and written communication. Collaboration with teams on the evolution of new and existing processes.
Developing and maintaining aspects of our QMS
• Developing ad-hoc and standard process audits
• Regularly conduct Root Cause Corrective Action Analysis and Correction of Errors
• Supporting end-to-end case management quality audit program
• Supporting the quality planning and control functions of our of our QMS
• Monitoring case and call quality; providing findings to stakeholders for appropriate follow up action
• Working with closely with appropriate DLS teams to understand product vision and requirements
• Defining measureable metrics to gauge progress against objective quality goals
• Work with appropriate DLS teams on process improvements in response to customer, stakeholder or audit results
• Simplify complex DLS language while concisely summarizing the issues, defining the defects or service failures and outlining robust corrective action.
• Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Leave of Absence and Accommodations teams. Including: policies, plans, processes, standard work, systems, training and education materials, and practices.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, HR, Sociology, or a related field
•2+ years of experience in any of the following quality related fields: auditing, ACES, Six Sigma, Lean, quality assurance, risk management or process improvement
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skill with a focus on Excel, Access and SharePointPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
•Bilingual or multilingual, with skills to interpret content in either of below languages, besides advanced English language communication skills is highly preferred: Spanish, French, Arabic, Czech, Polish, German, Portuguese.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively convey complex information
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing
• Strong time management and ownership of deliverable
• Ability to analyze, problem solve, organize and manage multiple priorities and excellent follow-up skills in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate to advanced project management skills, preferably with experience in an agile development environment
• Experience with leave of absence or disability quality assurance
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid track record for delivery of high quality products
• ASQ, Lean, Six Sigma or ACES Certifications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.