Permanent QA Engineer role with a global leader in their field making a high-profile pivot
- Permanent QA Engineer developer role
- Global leader making a high-profile pivot
- Hybrid work available, located in Vancouver
What & Why:
As a result of innovation, with executive level buy-in, our client is looking to make an unprecedented pivot which will revolutionize their industry. They are a very well-known brand moving to a platform-based software strategy and you will help them build a high-quality pluggable app experience. We are looking for someone who has mobile, online and backend end-to-end testing. Someone with embedded would be a bonus, but not a must have. The current test cases are already written, and you will write test cases for the new features, but you should be highly focused on the execution of current test cases as the majority of your time will be spent on execution. This is a really great time to join this team as they expand their product offerings for 2023.
Our client is in the middle of a high-profile pivot in how they deliver solutions to their global customers. They have done very well through the pandemic and are in the midst of an office re-design to a purpose-based space. You will be working with global industry leaders in a time of great excitement. This is a hybrid role located in Vancouver.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in software QA
- Experience must include products with online/backend/API integration.
- Experience with defining and executing a test strategy for a product/feature
- Familiar with Android OS/iOS App
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Experience in using code repositories and SW development tools (Git, JIRA, Confluence, or similar).
- Bonus: embedded testing experience
- Bonus: Hands-on experience in automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices (Android device)
- Bonus: Hands on experience with mobile app testing with over-the-air updates
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.