DataSpeckle is an AI company focusing on Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing as well as digitization, and document automation with partners in New York, Berlin and Kathmandu.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a remote contract position in Pacific Time Zone. Skills and knowledge you should possess:
• 3+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in core data engineering
• Experience working with Scipy, and Sklearn
• Expert level Python skills
• Experience with flask, PostgreSQL, Docker, git
• Responsible for the database architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance of databases and access layers in support of company solutions
• Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
• Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
• Collaborate with other engineers, ML experts and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
• Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. How to Apply
Submit resume to info@DataSpeckle.com