Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
This role has been posted in locations where we have a Rogers corporate site. We encourage qualified candidates from across the country to apply who can reasonably commute to one of these locations.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun?If so, consider the following opportunity!
Reporting to the Content Director, this successful candidate will have strong people skills - the position requires constant interaction with content and revenue teams. The Promotions & Integration Manager will collaborate to create, plan and execute on air contests and sponsorships, promotional campaigns, branded content and events. If you love media, value making connections in the community and understand that a radio station's superpower is engaging locally and delivering positive results for clients - we encourage you to apply for this position.What you will do:
What you will bring...
- Proactively strategize, develop and execute best-in-class promotional and integrated content ideas for our Music Brands in Victoria, BC
- Maintain annual promotional calendar and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Execute station events, remotes and on-site promotions.
- Work with revenue team to achieve targets with a focus on driving commercial integrations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including clients.
- Assemble promotional proposals for internal and external clients.
- Develop, manage and execute station contests and promotions.
- Assist in managing inventory of prizing and promotional airtime.
- Attend major station promotions and designated client promotions as needed.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings as required.
- Provide regular event feedback, including post-campaign reports.
- Partner with Content Director(s) to manage the content and visual elements of the website.
- Execute local social media strategy, activity monitoring and reporting.
- Actively grow station email database and send weekly emails and newsletters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A solutions mindset and a flair for creative problem solving.
- A leader who enables and inspires their own team, as well as teams that don't report directly to the person, to do their best work.
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Understanding of all social media platforms and best use.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Photo Shop and Word Press.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Must hold a valid driver's licence and provide driver's abstract.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ . Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
817 Fort Street (092), Victoria, BC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Broadcasting & Creative Requisition ID:
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media
Victoria, BC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Network, Manager, Database, Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology, Management
Creative and Graphic Design Telecommunications