IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Manager to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Supporting the development and ongoing maintenance of site-specific project plans
- Maintaining the overarching deployment plan including key deliverables / milestones
- Driving order readiness and site deployment schedules
- Maintaining project artifacts – including risk and issue registers, change request, decision record documentation, status reports, etc.
- Establishing effective working relationships with FWS / WTS operations and project team members; and providing guidance and support to FWS / WTS Deployment Site Leads as required to support effective device deployment
- In collaboration with FWS PMO, maintain current information on dependent and integrated projects that will impact FWS project delivery (requirements, schedules, integration points)
- Maintaining collaborative, client focused device delivery and deployment
- Demonstrating exceptional client facing communication and collaboration
- Work in partnership with the Senior PM Deployment and PM Site Analysts to maintain a high level of project accountability and transparency by preparing status / progress, risk and issue reports for site sponsors.
- Support project accountability through adherence to PQTO standards.
Top Skills Required
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in project and/or program management, ideally in a Canadian healthcare environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset.
- Prior experience planning and delivering a multi-site desktop implementation is considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management principals and methodologies.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.