Global retail giant is looking to add a contract technology Project Manager to their organization.
- Contract IT Project Manager role
- High profile technology transformation project
- Complex large-scale project with a global retail giant
What & Why:
Our client has major projects kicking off and is looking to add a Project Manager to their team to lead large scale, complex projects with multiple workstreams. You should have experience with custom development SDLC projects and extensive vendor management experience. This project is very fast paced and will require someone with excellent communication and organizational skills as it can be quite ambiguous at times.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of project management/industry work experience
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes (waterfall and agile) and compliance requirements such as PCI & SOX
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead executions teams, manage competing priorities and multiple projects within deadlines in a complex and rapidly evolving organization
- PMP Certification considered an asset
- Knowledge of retail environment an asset
- Post-secondary education in computer science, electrical / software engineering, or business administration
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology