Contract Applications Project Manager role with a global retail client located in downtown Vancouver
- Initial contract of 3 months – very high likelihood of renewal.
- Applications Project Manager to play a crucial role in shaping new projects and the associated plans, timelines and executive communications
- Downtown Vancouver location close to transit.
What & Why:
As a result of massive investment into the technology landscape, our client is looking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team to manage implementation projects that relate to their Merchandising, Planning and Product portfolio. This role will play a critical role in shaping new project plans, timelines and leadership communications. In addition to project delivery there is an expectation for you to manage business cases, project initiations and PM-ing on small to mid size projects.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2017 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large-scale global growth initiatives for 2018 and beyond. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 8+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience managing budgets in excess of $1.5M
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Highly energized with strong technology background with applications development and package implementations
- Team player, ability to assemble resources and mobilize teams to drive results
- Champions process improvement, project structure methodology
- Experience with retail systems would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: December 10, 2018
Closes: February 8, 2019