IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Manager to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Provide project leadership, working closely within Health Authority (HA) teams and vendors to monitor and ensure the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and on budget
- Oversee the execution of project tasks and escalate issues as required
- Management of TS technical resources from various teams based on the scope of projects and direction from TS Leadership
- Establish various Project Management documentation, such as Project Charter, Schedules, Budget/Forecasts, Status Updates, Change Requests, Closure Reports, etc.
- Act as the TS project focal point for the HA and stakeholders
- Assist with business analysis activities including leading workshops, documenting requirements and producing work flows
Top Skills Required
- 4+ years of experience project managing complex IT projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) preferred
- Previous experience with IT projects required
- Previous experience with security and cloud projects considered an asset
- Strong working relationships with HA stakeholders and IMIT departments
- Experienced in working collaboratively with subject matter experts on specialized technical fields
- Experienced in establishing and implementing IT services
- Ability to manage and lead vendor teams against contract deliverables
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with constantly changing requirements and priorities
- Experience working in BC HA environment considered a strong asset
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations
- Must be competent in MS Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Must be able to work independently to solve problems
- Excellent analytical skills, people skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.