You're a dynamic Project Manager experienced in overseeing smooth functioning of day to day project operations. You will ensure that DAS installations projects are completed on time and within budget. You will also implement project plans and scheduled, ensure safety and quality control, and provide guidance to project staff.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term opportunity with paid vacation and extended health, dental & vision benefits.
Come join our Technical Services team today!
- Leads and promotes Ledcor safety culture on site, ensuring site safety and environmental standards are met or exceeded, and leads PSSP development. Leads the incident investigation process.
- Leads estimates, including regular bid walks with customers for the purpose of providing a quote to build wireless sites, microwave hops and any other wireless work.
- Represents Ledcor as the main point of contact with the client / owner and protects LTS and the owner's interest in carrying out the work.
- Facilitates the creation and implementation of the Project Quality Plan (PQP), including quality assurance (QA) requirements, and leads QA program when applicable (design-build projects).
- Leads subcontractor and supplier selection, procurement and negotiation
- Maintains and tracks costs and billings and reports regularly on variances from expectations against the budget and schedule
- Manage multiple wireless projects simultaneously providing clear direction to the technical team distributing workload to capitalize on individual opportunities.
Additional Information: Company Description
- Completion of post-secondary education in Construction management, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of related telecom construction experience as a project manager, or in a similar direct managerial / supervisory role
- Demonstrated understanding of the nuances of wireless site and DAS builds and an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to build a DAS and cellular site.
- Comprehensive knowledge of DAS documents, drawings, specifications, current construction practices and methodology; understanding of build costs and budgets
- Demonstrated contract negotiation and management skills, with an in-depth understanding of contract documents
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project stakeholders, exchanging information and responding to moderate stakeholder requests
- Ability to identify constructability issues in moderately complex situations and develop non-routine solutions in the construction plan and schedule
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Jun 16, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada