We're looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join the Global Facilities team. You'll be responsible for ensuring that facilities operations, maintenance and capital projects run smoothly, achieve the desired outcomes, and come in on time and on budget. These projects will be of m oderate size, diversity and complexity and will range from facilities management to space planning, in some cases on a global scale.While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to Senior Manager, Global Facilities. Please note that the role will include 15%travel. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization to drive facilities management projects and programs to successful completion
- Proactively manage day-to-day facilities management issues and ensure that our facilities meet environmental, safety, building code, municipal, and other regulations.
- Manages and maintains vendor, supplier and contractor relationships - including regular vendor evaluations, product quality, invoice accuracy, delivery accuracy, regular price comparisons, and service levels
- Develop detailed project plans, schedules, budgets and communication plans for facilities projects, new construction and/or major moves
- Oversee and implement recommendations from a global health and safety audit and act as resource for health and safety teams
- Provide day-to-day budget management and financial reporting on capital and operating projects
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years' related experience in facilities management project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Project Management courses (Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is is preferred)
- Well rounded knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, change management and project management
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Experience with event planning
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.