IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Manager – Call Centre to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Works with the Project Team to define, manage and document project business requirements
- Reviews project documentation, and develops a scope of work for each of the following technology workstreams, complete with a budget and timeline (to include resourcing as well as equipment):
- Hardware upgrades
- Call-centre technology (for VOIP call routing)
- Client information systems (e.g., iCarol)
- Back-end infrastructure (e.g., databases, analytics, etc.)
- Interoperability with other modalities (e.g., chat, text, etc.)
- Defines and manages the technology project scope, identifies work plans for solution delivery through to project close-out across the various technology workstreams
- Identifies supporting technologies to successfully define and manage the technology enhancements scope, and plan for a coordinated solution delivery through to project close-out across the various technology work streams
- Prepares project plans for various technology enhancement activities related to the Crisis Line Enhancement Project; establishes and manages resources required to deliver services
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to provide oversight and coordination of the technology implementation work streams and related project plan(s)
- Ensures project plans are delivered in alignment with the overall project schedule, as well as crisis line centre requirements
- Provides regular status updates on the implementation deliverables
- Ensures risks and issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Collaborates with crisis line centres to ensure site readiness
- Supervises and manages the selected technology vendor
- Identifies Operational Support, Change Management and Communications activities required for successful launch
- Act as the single point of contact for all technology-related activities, reporting to the Project Director
Top Skills Required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.