Contract Technology Project Coordinator role working on a high-profile transformation program with a global retail success story.
- Contract IT Project Coordinator role
- High profile transformation program
- Global retail organization
What & Why:
As a result of major investment in the technology team, our client is looking to add a Project Coordinator to assist in the delivery of a high-profile implementation program. You will be working closely with a cross functional team to deliver one of the most transformative platforms for the organization in 2019. This is great opportunity to work with a collaborative team with excellent leadership that gives great opportunities for growth.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 3+ years of project coordination experience in a technology organization
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and takes initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci, Business or related
- Competency required in SharePoint, MS Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Exposure to project management tools such as MS Project and/or Smartsheet is an asset
- Problem solving and analytical skills
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.