IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to prioritize requirements and communicate different messages effectively to different audiences.
- Ensure Project lifecycles are executed based on the current PMO policies.
- Oversee and manage the project team members.
- Monitor project costs, including maintaining a detailed view of budget, actuals and forecast.
- Manage detailed project schedules, resource charts and project interdependencies.
- Administer contracts including preparation of Purchase Requisitions and invoice processing.
- Prepare project reporting on project health through published schedules, status reporting, budgets and forecasts.
- Monitoring project team timesheets to ensure proper project accounting.
- Administer document management and controls processes.
- Organize meetings, workshops and logistics for projects and programs.
- Ensure project documents and artifacts are stored in the appropriate project folders (SharePoint) as per the PMO framework requirements and available for audit.
- Conduct ad-hoc project audits to confirm they are on track with documentation, budget, schedule and scope to mitigate potential risks to compliance or project success.
Top Skills Required
- Bilingual Spanish is an asset.
- Project experience in complex environments, including cross-functional, international, or cross-organizational teams and stakeholders across multiple sites, including field operations, head office and regional offices.
- 1-3 years managing projects in a large complex corporate environment or 3-5 years in a Project Coordinator role managing project teams.
- Ability to navigate and deliver in ambiguous environments (limited information, complex stakeholder management)
- Practical experience working on projects $1 – 10M.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at both technical and executive level.
- 2+ years’ experience using Microsoft Project or equivalent (preferred).
- Familiar with Project Management principles.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office tools, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.