At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Rogers is seeking a Project Coordinator
to support the Alberta Real Estate Team and report into the Manager of Real Estate & Municipal Affairs. Responsibilities:
- Project Coordinator will assist the Project Manager for projects in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer.
- Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes
- Working with complex data in excel tables
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking
- Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking
- Filing and document management
- Conducting industry research and analysis
- Assisting with obtaining quotes from subcontractors
- Project Coordinator function starts with awarding of the site
- Review of work orders and forward to Contractors
- Forward REAF documents, Civil Submissions, Design documents to Contractors
- Request quotes from Acquisition Firms and process them through K2
- Create BOM as per the Oracle project Number and task code, Ensures right task code is issued to the contractor
- Tracks deliverables and deliver to Contractors upon readiness
- Update Sales force the tasks assigned to Project
- In case of issue with REAF, Design documents, refer to Project Specialist and Project Manager
- Schedule project review meeting with Contractors along with Project Specialist and Project Manager
- Online receiving of the invoices
- Review services quote, ensure quote matches task code pricing & SOW. Ensure PO is issued prior to work commencement by Contractor
- Update sales force on project status
- Any other administrative tasks as required
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience (previous experience of working in a professional environment/ project management is considered an asset).
- Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Experience with MS Project would be considered an asset.
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work.
- Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
- Polished "follow up" and information gathering skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1600 - 4710 Kingsway (351), Burnaby, BC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Technology & Network Design
Requisition ID: 260889
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Burnaby, BC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Real Estate, Document Management, ERP, Project Manager, Sales, Technology, Research
Real Estate Management and Executive