SQM Group is a leading North American customer experience research, consulting, and performance awarding firm. We specialize in helping organizations accurately measure and improve customer experience through the capture, analysis, and reporting of customer and employee feedback. SQM has locations in both Vernon, BC and in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Due to our consistent growth of 15% annually, SQM is looking for candidates for a programmer position within our Software Development Department in Vernon, BC. The programmer will be working on dedicated development projects and assisting with SQM's larger project of enhancing the application for the reporting of customer and employee feedback.
To be a programmer with SQM, you should have the following skills:
- ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# and/or Java
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of XML and Web Services
- Proven programming experience
- Time management skills with an ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Detailed and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively and be flexible
You must have post-secondary degree or diploma in an IT related field. This is a full-time, permanent position working from our Vernon, BC office. No remote working.
Some of the benefits of working at SQM are:
How to Apply
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package starting on hire date
- Three weeks' vacation to start
- 3 paid sick days per year
- Beautiful brand new downtown location near many restaurants and shops
- Bright office environment with sit/stand desks, relaxation room with massage chairs, gaming console, and free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
Link for application: http://sqm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23