InterSect Business Systems Inc. - Kelowna, BC
We are looking to add a new member to our existing team in beautiful Kelowna, BC. Our software is undergoing major changes and we are hoping to find someone who can take on independent projects and can be responsible for the entire life-cycle of code libraries.
You will join a highly specialized team to design, code, test, and maintain
comprehensive ERP software used in Food Distribution, Processing and Packing Corporations. distrib-u-tec & Dtec
systems are under constant enhancement and upgrading initiatives, with annual new major projects. Our team works in an Agile environment and our team design and deployment requires an on-location work environment.
- 3+ years experience in C#/.NET but new grads are encouraged to apply
- 3+ years experience using MSSQL or SQL-driven database
- Experience in an AGILE work environment
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence software
- Familiarity with source control methodologies (git, SVN)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Visual FoxPro (legacy software)
- Working knowledge of WCF Services
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET
Benefits of working for InterSect:
- Full time career position with competitive salary and benefits package
- Beautiful Kelowna BC location, known for fantastic life style
- Flex Hours, holiday & personal time
You will bring to the table:
- solid & reliable coding ethic
- trusted algorithms & structure
- solid understanding of relationship data models
- manage your own projects from end to end
- strong analytical and communication skills
- problem solving & multi-tasking ability
- patience and team spirit
- pride in your work
- love of learning as a life long passion
Experience with ERP systems, Accounting, Food Industry, and Additional languages will be considered assets.
- Computer Science degree and/or equivalent experience: minimum 3 years HOW TO APPLYHow to Apply
All resumes MUST be emailed with a cover letter and relevant experience in .pdf format ONLY, Attention: June Nicolay, Trevor Woods, to email@example.com
Selected Candidates will be interviewed and tested for aptitude.