9-month contract Program Manager role working across the HRIS portfolio on a digital transformation for a global enterprise organization
- 9-month contract Program Manager role
- Managing a large-scale digital transformation as it relates to HR systems
- Global enterprise organization located in downtown Vancouver
What & Why:
As a result of investment in a large-scale digital transformation across the organization, our client is looking to add a Program Manager to their team. You will be responsible for leading the team through a group of multi-year, cross-functional, interconnected HR projects. You will ideally have business side experience in conjunction with experience implementing technical systems, knowledge of how things work in HR is considered essential for this role. You should also have superior communication and influencing skills as you will be responsible for crafting and maintaining the strategy for the digital transformation to ensure the right decisions are being made in the various workstreams to bring this journey to life. You will be communicating with technical and non-technical leaders so demonstrated experience working with all levels of staff is required.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver with full remote capability during Covid19.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 10+ years of related work experience, with direct work experience across a variety of HR disciplines to support a strong foundational knowledge of HR best practices, regulatory processes
- 8+ years of relevant program management experience; with at least 5+ years directly managing projects/products
- Experience working through various digital human resources system architectures (preference for those with specifically Workday, Avature, Dayforce WFM) to influence solution to solve customer problems
- Experience in managing programs in highly dynamic, global organizations; with a preference for those with experience in retail or similar industry with blended and distributed workforce (i.e. mix of salary, hourly, contingent workers)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology