IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Program Manager to join our client in Surrey, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Work with project resources to collect requirements, define scope, verify and control scope.
- Work with stakeholder groups to review, identify, clarify and prioritize business and technical requirements
- Provide scoping of proposed solutions
- Aid in the development of a roadmap for the program and delivery of both interim and long term solutions
- Define project goals and responsibilities including creation of a responsibility assignment matrix.
- Have oversight of the multiple streams of work and ability to manage subprojects
- Define activities, sequence activities, estimation of resources and activity duration.
- Develop and control schedule
- Identify stakeholders, plan, execute and distribute communications and other related project requirements
- Report on performance, budget, schedule, meeting minutes, decisions, outcomes, risks and any other reporting requirements
- Manage budget
- Identify high-level risks as part of the project planning process
Top Skills Required
- Preference towards those PM’s with a balance between leadership skills (project leadership, team-member management, and change management), and technical skills.
- Experience working Virtual Health solutions and technologies
- Experience working in large health care organizations
- Experience working on health care initiatives/projects
- Possess exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable presenting to the executive level
- Possess a project management professional (PMP) designation or equivalent
- Experience of 10+ years
- Experience working with multiple stakeholder (business, clinical, technical) groups
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.