The Program Manager is a collaborative, ambitious, goal driven individual responsible for the joint technical and commercial definition of major radiation detector customer co-development programs, and for leading the successful execution and delivery of these programs.
This experienced manager has both strong technical and business development skills and will play a leading role in the realization of major joint development programs including the program definition, defining and managing resourcing for the program, providing technical and project management leadership for the program, and managing the technical and commercial relationship with the customer.
He/she has experience negotiating and managing key customer commercial relationships along with a strong technical background in engineering or scientific development teams.
This position is based in Victoria. International travel to visit customers will encompass typically 10% to 20% of the time.
- Definition of the joint statement of work, with clear definition of responsibilities
- Specification and management of deliverables, schedule and milestones
- Preparation of monthly project progress reports
- Creation and maintenance of project plan
- Definition of human resource requirements
- Negotiation with the customer and management of project changes to achieve project milestones
- Chairing/documenting project meetings
- Management of program/project budget
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Carrying out routine communications with customer/collaborators as required
- Ensuring that Redlen’s ISO9001 quality management system is followed
Connect with employer:
About Redlen Technologies Inc
Redlen Technologies Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high resolution semiconductor (CZT) detectors which are enabling a new generation of high performance medical and security detection and imagin...