Job Description Summary
The Program Manager, Omnichannel Customer Experience will work at the center of a cross-functional team to develop and continuously improve STEMCELL's omnichannel customer experience program, with the goal of providing a seamlessly excellent experience for customers across all channels and touch-points. The Program Manager will be passionate about understanding the customer and cultivating customer-oriented decision making within an organization. This role will develop and maintain program tools, frameworks and dashboards to prioritize and track the success of new customer experience initiatives. The Program Manager will also be responsible for managing the ongoing operations of the program, including establishing strategy, developing teams, communicating program metrics and progress, and liaising with internal stakeholders.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Omnichannel Customer Experience Steering Committee and stakeholders in the wider organization to build, refine and execute an omnichannelstrategy around defined customer experience goals and metrics.
- Manage the Omnichannel Customer Experience project roadmap, including establishing and managing intake, understanding dependencies, facilitating prioritization and developing communication processes.
- Implement, leverage and connect multiple customer feedback channels, including direct, indirect and inferred experience data, to establish a holistic and sensitive customer feedback system.
- Work with cross-functional collaborators to share actionable feedback and/or identify and design optimal solutions in the areas identified.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure consideration of customer experience in all business decisions, and to bring visibility to the Omnichannel Customer Experience roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree plus 6-10 years of relevant experience or Master's degree plus 4-8 years of relevant experience; MBA an asset.
- Direct experience with the setup, execution, and management of a customer experience program is an asset.
- Experience with process improvement and change management in a complex business environment.
- Strong understanding of customer experience fundamentals including customer journeys, marketing and sales channels and customer profiles.
- Related experience in project or program management, including facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills, both in one-on-one and in group settings, including experience engaging with and gaining buy-in from senior leaders.
- Strategic mindset with attention to detail in execution.
- Experience in data analytics and visualization, as well as a passion for humanized storytelling.
This role requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per STEMCELL's vaccination policy, the current recommendations by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and as required by public health orders in place from time to time.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Administrative Operations and Logistics