Job Description Summary
The Program Coordinator, Product Commercialization will work within the Operations Management team to support the technology transfer and commercialization of products as they move from development to market. This position will have an opportunity to contribute to launching exciting products in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a variety of meetings, projects and activities related to design/technology transfer and product commercialization, including tracking and following up on timelines and deliverables, progress reports, agendas, meeting minutes, action items and database management.
- Interact with cross-departmental team members to ensure projects or activities are progressing, including identifying and reporting roadblocks that impact the project timeline to ensure resolution.
- Accurate and efficient transfer of knowledge and data from a product innovation system to an ERP transactional system.
- Prepare, distribute and maintain documentation according to company quality standards and best practices.
- Accurately record meeting minutes and follow up on action items.
- Implement and maintain best practices for planning and tracking project priorities.
- Proactively addresses Operations business needs with creative solutions.
- Work proactively to identify continuous improvement opportunities and operational efficiencies.
- BSc with minimum 1 to 3 years relevant experience.
- 1 year of project or program coordination experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Google and MS Office suite of products.
- Clear, articulate, and professional verbal and written reasoning skills to communicate effectively to audiences across the organization.
- Proven organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects and tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable and adaptable to changing priorities and able to respond quickly.
- Highly professional with proven judgement and discretion.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and gain the cooperation of others across functional teams.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, and organizational skills
- Higher compliance and GMP project or program coordination experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems is an asset.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!
Management and Executive