Job Description Summary
The Program Coordinator, New Product Introduction (NPI) Pipeline Management, underpins the activities of the Operations Management Team. This position is responsible for organizing and managing new product introduction and design transfer activities for STEMCELL's products. This role also encompasses project coordination for continuous improvement initiatives in support of our commitment to operational excellence.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, execution, and review of design transfer activities while adhering to scope and timeline requirements.
- Facilitate the flow of information throughout the process, identify/remove roadblocks. escalate potential risks, and report on status and delays.
- Manage and coordinate a variety of meetings and communications including tracking and following up on timelines, deliverables, progress reports, agenda, meeting minutes and action items.
- Manage product tracking data by maintaining data quality in the Product Lifecycle Management database.
- Contribute to the generation and reporting of performance metrics (KPIs) pertaining to new product introduction.
- Lead by example and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude.
- Seek to collaboratively engage with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in other departmental and corporate activities, as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in coordinating cross-functional projects, programs or teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Google and MS Office suite of products.
- Well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrable flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and cohesively with stakeholders across the organization.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a proven ability to contribute to a positive working environment.
- Exceptional time management skills accompanied by good judgment in order to prioritize, multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management training, database design and use of MS project/Lucidcharts would be considered a strong asset.
This role requires vaccination against COVID-19 as per the current recommendations by local health authorities, including any COVID-19 boosters as recommended by local health authorities and where available.
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as "Scientists Helping Scientists" - standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number. Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!