Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, V6B 0M3
Salary: $109,990.40-$159,300/yr commensurable with experience.
Language requirement: English
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Enable partners to develop new capabilities and capacity for Amazon related services and solutions
• Contribute architecture and implementation guidance across multiple partner and partner lines of business
• Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs
• Assist in project scoping and resource planning
• Actively participate in the recruitment and onboarding process, helping others become more productive and effective team membersBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
• 3 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation
• 1 year of experience with IT platform implementation and hands-on experience leading the design, architecture, development and deployment of business software at scale
• 1 year of experience with the full software development life cycle and agile/iterative methodologies
• 1 year of experience with one of the following: Ruby, C/C++/C#, Node.JS, Java, Python, PHP
• 1 year of experience integrating cloud services with on-premise technologiesPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include: • Health Care • Savings Plans • Income Protection • Paid Time Off • Signing Bonuses • Employee Stock
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming Management and Executive