Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
Teradici Professional Services are trusted technology advisors to organizations that want to move their workflows to the cloud. Our experts engage customers on their business priorities, business & technology architecture & digital roadmaps to deliver solutions that leverage Teradici's remoting solutions. Your Role
We are looking for an experienced cloud expert to join our team in the role of Professional Services DevOps Designer. You will help grow our professional services team so that we can help our customers achieve groundbreaking business success through deploying Teradici technologies. As a Professional Services DevOps Designer, you will be engaged as a technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice across various Teradici Customer Success solutions. In your role, you will lead initiatives that grow our professional services organization. Your Impact
As a leader and key customer success advocate, you will shape and influence the professional services organization both as a provider of cloud based customer professional services solutions and also as a leader that is able to grow the revenue and team size of the professional services group. Responsibilities:
- You will manage/expand/integrate PCoIP services on Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google cloud with a focus on security, high availability and cost.
- You will build and apply standard methodologies, lend expertise around enterprise architecture, delivery governance, change management and application lifecycle management.
- You will develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, partners, and team members.
- You will deliver automated solutions that move legacy workloads to the cloud using Teradici's suite of solutions.
- You will monitor system health of deployed systems and ensure all failures are root caused.
- You will provide build, release and QA services that are well documented and consistently followed.
- You will provide end user support remotely or on-site as appropriate (may include off-hours support).
- You will advise, mentor, educate and influence the internal professional services team including influencing product roadmaps and defining new services through your role as a key customer success advocate.
- Ability to understand and be responsive to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
- A real passion for transforming businesses through technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A track record of 'raising the bar'
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Willingness to travel
- Availability for on call customer escalations and to work outside of business hours
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience. Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with: Linux and Windows system IT administration
- Demonstrable project experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Azure
- Understanding of saas, paas, iaas, containers and the serverless movement
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system management, performance tuning, and backup/recovery procedures
- Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, Python) and automation (CloudFormation, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Splunk) and integration (TeamCity, Jenkins or Bamboo) tools
- In depth knowledge of security concepts and industry best practices. Experience implementing security best practice and identifying security risks
- CCNP or equivalent networking certification is desirable
- Experience with IP networking and IP devices (clients, thin clients or other networked appliances), firewalls and security
- Demonstrated ability to gather and disseminate complex information, evaluate options, and provide solutions
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues via troubleshooting and root cause analysis including excellent troubleshooting skills and a proactive attitude to unblock issues
- Ability to coordinate with multiple Agile Scrum teams and stakeholders
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants,retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019