At Ecoation Innovative Solutions Inc., we are doing our part on providing help to the food industry by assisting the world's growers through the design and development of robotics and AI systems, which detect crop’s health in commercial greenhouses internationally. During a very exciting period of fast-paced growth, we are actively looking to expand our team!
Ecoation is looking for talented and driven Production Technician to join our manufacturing team in a permanent capacity. Our Production Technician work in a multi-disciplinary environment with other members of the engineering team in the preparation, assembly, and testing of our products. Essential abilities for this role are strong technical aptitude and hands-on skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision is also a crucial requirement for this job.
- Preparation of mechanical and electrical parts required for assembly of our products utilizing a combination of hand and power tools along with custom-made jigs and fixtures.
- Assembly of electrical and mechanical components using a variety of methods including fasteners and adhesives.
- Conducting a variety of tests to assess the quality and reliability of the products in general and a number of their specific components and preparing proper test reports and documentation.
- Precisely adhering to the standards operating procedures and engineering guidelines while assembling and testing the products and their individual components.
- Working closely with the engineering team towards applying a constant improvement to the company’s manufacturing processes along with proposing new ideas for faster and more efficient production.
- Operation of manual machine shop tools when required.
- Performing other assigned mechanical and electrical related duties.
- Availability for working in both morning and afternoon shifts.
- Diploma or degree in mechanical, electrical, or related disciplines.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Experience with assembly of mechanical components with tight tolerances
- Experience with assembling both electrical and mechanical works such as crimping and soldering
- Experience with measurement tools such as multimeters, calipers, and torque wrenches.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal with and quickly adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- Highly dedicated, self-motivated and self-managed, able to work with minimal supervision in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including maturity, teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- The ability to quickly fit in both cross-functional and cross-domain teams.
- Prior exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Familiarity with assembly and testing requirements of electromechanical systems which utilize computers, GUIs, sensing/measuring devices, motion/direction sensing, and measurement, as well as all associated documentation.
Would be a plus if you have:
- Familiarity with ACAD, SolidWorks, and Altium designer, and are able to read and understand the drawings, schematics, and PCB layouts.
- Experience in designing and building jigs used for testing and calibration of electromechanical systems utilizing, lighting, image capture, spectral sensing, and motion/direction sensing systems.
- Have a proven track record of delivering products with some degree of sophistication.
- Adequate knowledge of workshop safety rules and regulations.
Ecoation Innovative Solutions INC
About Ecoation Innovative Solutions
Ecoation is a privately held AgTech company that is built on more than 15 years of research and development. Founded by a couple in 2010, the family business over the years has attracted world-clas...Read More