As the Textile Senior Designer, you will be responsible for creating relevant and balanced designs within the product assortment that deliver on our customers needs and propel the brand.
As a key member of the Creative Textile Design Department, you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Creating brand focused textile designs based on trend analysis
- Staying informed on and highlighting current market print commodities and relevant print techniques
- Collaborating with Design to ensure graphic creation and development meets seasonal vision
- Preparing textile print and applied graphics designs for vendor production
As a best in-class seasoned creative, you use your expertise and taste level to define a vision, and drive innovation across an entire collection. As an entrepreneur you look past what is and see what could be, with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful.
In addition, you have:
- A proven background in textile design within the fashion industry
- A strong sense of style and taste level
- An understanding of the Aritzia customer
- A passion for the Aritzia brand
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.