Looking for a way to help fund your education, a little something extra to complement your part-time job, or a full-time role? Being a fit model is a great way to earn extra money " youll be trying on clothes and working with our designers as they develop new merchandise. Sound like fun?
As the fit model, you are like a live mannequin who assists our designers visions in coming to life. You provide feedback to our product development teams needed to make their design concepts into wearable, functional and flattering pieces. THE ROLE
As the Fit Model Size 4 , you will:
- Ensuring our customers have consistently great fitting product
- Providing insightful feedback on garment fit and comfort
- Being you! Oh, and you are friendly, flexible and exceedingly positive in nature
The Fit Model Size 4 has:
- Measurements " must be a standard size 4: Bust 34"; waist 26"; hips 36"; height 5'2" to 58.
- Posture " must be excellent
- Stamina " must be able to stand for extended periods of time (up to 1 hour)
- Schedule " must be available for shifts Mondays through Fridays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Hours " up to 40 hours per week (were flexible!)
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
- Aspirational Workspace - every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Competitive Pay Packages - a commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health & Safety - industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.