The mission of the Technical Development Department is to ensure all products are consistent with Aritzia's design vision with superior fit and construction. THE OPPORTUNITY
Looking for a way to help fund your education, a little something extra to complement your part-time job, or a full-time role? Being a fit model is a great way to earn extra money - you'll be trying on clothes and working with our designers as they develop new merchandise. Sound like fun?
As the fit model, you are like a live mannequin who assists our designers' visions in coming to life. You provide feedback to our product development teams needed to make their design concepts into wearable, functional and flattering pieces. THE ROLE
As the Fit Model , you will:
- Ensure that all products deliver a consistent and superior fit.
- Provide insightful feedback on garment fit and function.
- Being you! Friendly, flexible, and exceedingly positive in nature.
The Fit Model, All Sizes requires the following criteria:
- Posture - must be excellent
- Stamina - must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Schedule - must be available for shifts Mondays through Fridays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Hours - 4 - 8 hours per month
- Height - must be between 5'4" - 5'7"
- Measurements - must meet one of the following:
XXS - Bust = 30 1/2, Waist = 22 1/2, Hip = 32 1/2
XS - Bust = 32, Waist = 24, Hip = 34
S - Bust = 34, Waist = 26, Hip = 36
M - Bust = 36, Waist = 28, Hip = 38
L - Bust = 39, Waist = 31, Hip = 41
XL - Bust = 42, Waist = 34, Hip = 44
2XL - Bust = 43 1/2, Waist = 35 1/2, Hip = 45 1/2
Please submit the following along with your resume:
- Measurements - Height, Bust, Waist, Hip, Inseam, Thigh, Bicep
- Photos - Headshot, Front, Side, Back
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming