Company: Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
Worker Type: Permanent
Position Overview: Reporting to the Product and Service Sales Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the growth in the aftermarket products and services sold by Finning to assigned customers in the Vernon territory. Using a consultative selling approach, build profitable long-term customer relationships by selling products and services to support management of the customer's fleet to maximize productivity and reduce down time and cost per hour.
If you have experience in developing long term strategic customer relationships by your solid business acumen in conjunction with solid mechanical knowledge of equipment systems, then please apply for the fantastic opportunity.
- Achieve profitable parts and service revenue based on corporate and territory targets
- Evaluate customer needs, promote and sell products and services to meet those needs and provide quality solutions to address customers' needs
- Develop and maintain client information and data utilizing Finning (Canada)'s CRM software and Product Improvement Program (PIP) to enable accurate market intelligence, pricing, estimates, and customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely forecasts, pricing, estimates and market intelligence of parts and service revenue targets for assigned customer base to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish appropriate targets, goals and objectives that are aligned with corporate strategy
- Ensure all sales documents and customer agreements are completed in a consistent, accurate and timely manner
- 3+ years of consulting sales experience in understanding and applying the basic selling principles; such as, prospecting, introducing benefits, call planning, qualifying, handling objections, follow-ups and closing the sale
- Automotive or Heavy equipment experience
- Proven sound mechanical knowledge
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- An exceptional track record of customer coverage in a large geographic territory
- Proficient in MS office package
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.