As the Mill Sourcing Senior Director, you optimize the most important raw material that goes into making our exclusive products " Fabric! You manage Aritzias Mill Matrix, which means ensuring we are working with the right mix of best in class fabric mills, while supporting our overall sourcing strategy.
You will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Applying your years of experience in mill sourcing to create and roll out Aritzias fabric sourcing strategy
- Using your scientific knowledge of fabrics to analyze fabric components and be on the cutting edge of new innovations in fabric and print
- Working with our various mill partners by building relationships, onboarding new mills, managing mill performance, and setting clear expectations
- Using your polished negotiation skills and business acumen to ensure we are getting the best price on materials and that fabric liabilities are well-manage
As a seasoned professional in your craft, you use your experience to drive business results through inspirational and effective leadership of your team. As an entrepreneur you look past what is and see what could be, with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful.
In addition, you have:
- Ability to travel overseas (Approximately 30% travel may be required)
- Established long term relationship with fabric mills globally, specifically in Europe
- Degree in Textile Sciences/Engineering
- Technical knowledge of various yarn, fabrics , dyeing and various finishing processes
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.