As the Factory Sourcing Director, you are accountable for one of the most important components of our extended supply chain -our vendors! This role plays a pivotal part in ensuring that Aritzia has the optimum vendor matrix that is capable, flexible, geographically diverse and innovative.
You are someone who knows what it means to ensure quality standards at every stage of the supply chain. You live for the chase of quality products through smart sourcing, intuition, lead times, and from experience. Youre constantly looking for new vendor partners who will support your big visions and innovate your current product line. You have your finger on the pulse of the fashion industry and are the first to know what the competitive landscape looks like today and what the next big thing is going to be.
As a key member of the Sourcing Department you will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Youll leave no rock unturned to identify the latest factory innovations, creations, and ideations before testing and then onboarding them for Aritzia
- Youll develop sourcing plans and analyze the cost/benefits for each partnership to support your strategic decisions
- You know how to deliver on a design vision through quality standards, budgets, and clear communication
- You know how to ensure your current team and vendors maintain high quality standards through an understanding of expectations
- Youll respond to needs from a product design, quality, lead-time, and cost perspective
As a top rated specialist you are a driver of innovation and a subject matter expert with a history of successfully creating and implementing the latest and greatest best practices in your field.
In addition, you have:
- Direct-to vendor experience with apparel
- A comprehensive knowledge of apparel manufacturing and global vendor capabilities
- Experience leading the search, evaluation and onboarding of new suppliers
- A passion for the Aritzia brand
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.