The mission of the Fabric & Trim Department is to manage a high quality fabric, trim, and wash portfolio from best in class suppliers.
As a member of the Manufacturing Sub-Division, you will be part of the team responsible for bringing Aritzia's product to life. As the Senior Manager, Wash Management, you will support in finding high quality washes that achieve Creative's vision and deliver on our customer's needs. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Washes to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Manager, Wash Management , you will:
- Determine the approach for sourcing washes that fulfill the design vision
- Choose washes that fulfill the design vision
- Set up for the production of approved washes
- Maximize our margin and minimize lead-time without compromising quality
The Senior Manager, Wash Management has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We cultivate inclusivity at all levels of our organization and within our community. Diversity is valued and celebrated by treating our people, our clients, our partners, and our communities with the dignity and respect that's at the heart of everything we do.
We are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels welcome to be their authentic self across our workplaces, boutiques, and shopping experiences. This commitment is reflected in our employment practices, which apply to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic as required by applicable law. Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment. If you have specific accommodation needs, please let us know directly.ARITZIA
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming