The mission of Technical Colour is to deliver colours that fulfil the creative vision. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Manufacturing Sub-Division, you will be part of the team responsible for bringing Aritzias product to life. As the Senior Manager, Technical Colour, you will ensure execution on exceptional colours that achieve Creatives vision and deliver on our customers needs. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Technical Colour to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE JOB
As the Senior Manager, Technical Colour , you will:
- Select the most effective application methods that will produce the highest quality result
- Ensure colour accuracy according to defined standards
- Ensure colour consistency according to defined standards
The Senior Manager, Technical Colour has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, experience, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.