The mission of the Creative Design Department is to tell our brand story through the creation of beautiful product that our customer will loveTHE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Creative Design Department, you will be responsible for creating beautiful, elevated collections for our clients to access through our growing Retail and eCommerce channels. You will design styles within full seasonal accessories collections in partnership with a dedicated team, at a price point that allows you to work with the best mills and factories to ensure the design intent is realized. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Creative Design to continued growth within Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Designer , Accessories, Creative Design, you will:
- Ensure the accessories brand vision is aligned with the marketplace opportunity
- Identify external accessories marketplace trends across all relevant Product Elements
- Curate the seasonal interpretation of our brand vision by conceptualizing styles through the lens of our Product Elements
- Ensure that each style executes on the creative vision across all relevant Product Elements
The Senior Designer, Accessories, Creative Design, has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in full accessories collection design
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
- An understanding of Aritzia's brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? No problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We commit to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an equitable environment where all can enjoy successful careers. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture team directlyARITZIA
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Software and Programming