The mission of the Creative Textile Design Department is to tell the brand story through prints, graphics, patterns, and embellishments that meet customer demandTHE OPPORTUNITY
As a Senior Associate Designer in the Creative Textile Design Department, you will be responsible for creating beautiful artwork for our collections through elevated prints, graphics, patterns and embellishment that our clients will love " and race out to buy. You will play a pivotal role in executing the brand vision through detailed research, design and development of select textiles. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Creative Textile Design to continued growth within Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Senior Associate Designer , Creative Textile Design, you will:
- Identify external marketplace trends across all applicable product elements
- Curate the seasonal interpretation of our brand vision by translating relevant trends through prints, graphics, patterns and embellishments
- Ensure that each print, graphic, pattern and embellishment executes on the creative vision
The Senior Associate Designer, Creative Textile Design, has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- Proven skills, education, and/or required certifications in textile design, and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
- An understanding of Aritzias brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
- A desire to conceptualize, develop, and execute new ideas, designs, and products that will elevate Aritzia's brand
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & CafÃ© - Our in-office, world-class bistro and cafÃ©
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? no problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.