The mission of the eCommerce Merchandising Department is to increase conversion and inspire our customers by presenting a relevant merchandise assortment.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the eCommerce Merchandising Department, you will be part of the team that curates merchandise assortment for our site and ensures exceptional online shopping experiences. As a Publisher, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the seamless and timely integration of our diverse product offerings onto our website, ensuring accuracy, relevance, and optimal presentation to enhance the overall online shopping experience for our customers. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to maintain accuracy in product details and contribute to the overall enhancement of our digital retail environment. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in eCommerce Merchandising to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Publisher , you will:
- Strategically manage the flow of products on and off our website
- Oversee and maintain the accuracy of all products
- Continuously elevate the presentation of product on our website
- Enhance data enrichment and relevant processes
The Publisher has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
The typical hiring range for this position is $65,000 - $75,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
- Hybrid Working Arrangements - The option to work from the office or from a remote space of your choosing.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming