The mission of the Production Department is to partner with best in class suppliers to deliver on Aritzia's standards for quality, lead-time, price, and sustainability.
As a member of the Production Department, you will be part of the team responsible for achieving Aritzia's objectives for quality products, timely delivery and competitive costing. As the Production Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of Design's vision, exemplifying the guiding principles of accurate allocation, informed negotiation, and flawless execution. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Production to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Product Manager, you will partner with the team to:
- Optimize your supplier's capabilities with the product strategy
- Develop high quality product that fulfills the design vision
- Secure and deliver on optimal production lead-times
- Effectively negotiate to maximize margins without compromising quality or lead-time
- Ensure the high quality, timely, and cost-effective delivery of all fabric, trims and finished goods once they are in production
The Production Manager has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Production, Global Sourcing, and/or Direct to Vendor
- Product component costing and negotiation skills
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? no problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
See our About Us Page to learn moreARITZIA
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Software and Programming