As the Production Director, you manage, build and develop a balanced portfolio of supply chain partners who can deliver on Aritzias business objectives. The Production Director's objective is to achieve Aritzias goal for quality products, timely delivery, and competitive costing, by managing our product and raw materials.
You will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Developing and implementing a production plan that achieves a strategic balance capability and capacity across all factories
- Analyzing seasonal and monthly factory capacity, planning and identifying any potential risks, ensuring structure, quick lead-times, risk mitigation, and vendor satisfaction
- Entrepreneurially negotiate lead-times with factories and mills to ensure the quickest lead-times for in-season reorders
- Partner with Sourcing in onboarding all new vendors to ensure a smooth onboarding transition while analyzing the vendor performance
As a seasoned professional in your craft, you use your experience to drive business results through inspirational and effective leadership of your team. As an entrepreneur you look past what is and see what could be, with recognition that it takes collaboration, detail and heart to be successful.
In addition, you have:
- Direct-to- Vendor experience within Apparel
- Global Sourcing and Production expertise is preferred
- Strong costing skills and ability to manage cost breakdowns/components
- Proven technical knowledge of fabrics, trims and garment construction
- A comprehensive understanding of manufacturing and garment production
- Computer savvy and ability to work with various software (Excel, ERP system, etc.)
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.