As the Production Associate, you play a critical role in supporting the Production (Fashion Manufacturing) teams overall objective of providing our customers with the highest quality products for the best possible price. This is the perfect starting place for someone who is interested in a career within garment manufacturing " you will gain invaluable experience working with our internal teams and our external partners (factories) to bring our beautifully designed collections to life.
You will make an impact at Aritzia by:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Providing the best possible support to our Production team, including managing all incoming and outgoing samples and vendor communication
- Keeping our purchase orders up to date and ensuring the all data in our system is accurate
- Assisting with administrative tasks to keep the team organized and moving forward
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You seek the challenge of jumping right in, learning from the ground up and working alongside exceptional talent.
In addition, you have:
- Knowledge or experience working with fabrics and/or the garment production processes
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Strong attention to detail and a high rate of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.