As a Product Manager in the Employee Engagement portfolio, you will lead efforts responsible for helping our clients manage large-scale, global Goodness programs and help their employees connect with content and highly relevant events. Your focus will be to enable Fortune 1000 companies to achieve their strategic goals and have a real impact in their communities. Within our #wenotme culture, you will work closely with business development, sales & marketing, client success, and engineering to create alignment and drive the product's vision – all based on standard product management principles.
What You Will Do
- Execute against the Employee Engagement product vision based on a creative understanding of where the market can evolve to and work closely with design and engineering to deliver successful product
- Manage your products throughout the product lifecycle – understanding market requirements, establishing feature / function value and prioritizing those accordingly.
- Collaborate with all stakeholder groups to ensure that our clients remain raving fans of Benevity.
- Engage and interact with key clients to understand their problems and convert those into new opportunities.
- Be passionate about the product and about impeccable execution.
- Represent your products to the highest standards both inside and outside of Benevity.
What You will Bring
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience, ideally in the SaaS, marketing, advertising or Non-Profit space.
- A demonstrated ability to navigate complex systems and define simple solutions.
- Prior exposure to content marketing, personalization or recommendation engines an asset.
- Worked in a team environment...and listened, learned and participated.
- You can find your way around an Agile development process.
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus; some travel will be required (when it’s safe to do so).
- A passion for the Benevity mission.
What You can expect
- Challenging customer problems in an emerging space
- Appropriate autonomy to balance the needs of the business with the expectations of your personal life
- The tools you need like a new MacBook Pro, 27" monitor, sit/stand desk and all the sticky notes you want. Offices equipped with video conference rooms, whiteboard walls, and collaboration spaces
- An environment where constant learning is the norm
- $2,500 per year in charitable donation and volunteer matching through our giving program
Management and Executive