Are you an experienced Product Manager who is gets excited with the opportunity to simplify hundreds of businesses? We are building enterprise services that are simple to use but highly configurable and deal with off-the-chart complexity and scale.
You must possess a strong background in product development, and the ability to communicate and influence a range of stakeholders including senior management, product development, system engineering, accounting and business teams. You must have a solid and proven track record of driving multiple initiatives simultaneously. If you have done this within a large organization, it is a plus.
The eCommerce Financial Integration (eCFI) Product Manager is responsible for developing strategy, defining product requirements, coordinating cross functional project resources, and for driving non-engineering activities necessary to land the product capabilities successfully in production. eCFI product managers design, develop and manage the product roadmap and lifecycle (planning through production release, and adoption) as well manage the existing capabilities in production today.
1. Product Vision: Define the product vision in alignment with rhythm of business (i.e. annual planning, 3 year planning, etc.). Use knowledge of both Amazon and the industry to ensure the platform stays current with emerging technologies and industry trends.
2. Strategy, roadmap, and requirements: Develop the product roadmap by defining both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results. Assess the needs, opportunities, and pain points for the platform within Amazon's evolving systems landscape. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching major product releases and incorporating enhancement requests to existing features. Deliver in a consistent cadence of release. Translate customer needs into product requirements. Develop comprehensive requirements and use cases in alignment with the roadmap.
3. Sustain: Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle from concept to launch. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
4. Adoption: Readiness planning starts when the project is conceived. Communicate and coordinate launch across all organizations including line of business teams, engineering teams, and accounting teams. Pre-coordinate with adopting teams. Define, deliver (or update) press releases, readiness materials, FAQs, etc. as required to support the launch.
5. Project management results: Define both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results. Manages the coordination of activities (from projects to TT) into a single product release. Works closely with engineering teams in an agile environment. Helps with schedule and risk management. Provides escalation management, helps make tradeoffs balancing the business needs versus technical constraints.
6. Communications. Both facilitate and develop content for meetings up to the leadership level landing the appropriate message for the audience. Trap key agreements and next steps. Manage effective communication to users and stakeholders using Amazon communication protocols such as Wiki, sharepoint, newsletters, etcBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years in product management
• Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team members using both written and oral communications
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previous experience with accounting domains
• Thrives under pressure and working to aggressive timelines
• Agile product development experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• MBA preferred
• Experience leading financial systems product development
Management and Executive