Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, V6B 0M3
Salary range: $112,500-$187,900/commensurable with experience.
Language requirement: English
Are you passionate about inventing new customer experiences? Do you thrive at the intersection of big data, deep tech, and imaginative UX? We are inventing how customers interact with voice-forward devices, and are looking for an entrepreneurial, experienced and creative Senior Product Manager to drive that vision.
Interact with executive leadership and work with business teams to define product strategy. Develop the product development road map, technology architecture, and execution. Lead at the strategic level, as well as tactically day-to-day by diving deeply into business and technical domains. Work alongside engineering (development and test) organizations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• To build the product strategy and vision
• Build a roadmap of experimentation, learning and marquee customer and developer facing launches, that gets us to that vision
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and across key partners
• Present at multiple external forums to our developer community as an advocate for your products
• Develop detailed, crisp requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
• Lead planning and prioritization for engineering teamsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• A technical or 2 year degree in computer science or engineering and 10+ years of software development or relevant experience
• 5+ years of senior technical leadership
• 2 years of managing all aspects of a product roadmap and product development lifecycle
• 2 years working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
• 2 years of performing market analyses, usability studies, and usage patterns to research and identify new opportunities for innovation
• 2 years hands-on analysis, testing activities, and reviewing metricsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include: • Health Care • Savings Plans • Income Protection • Paid Time Off • Signing Bonuses • Employee Stock
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Management and Executive