Terms of employment: Full time, permanent
Job location: 475 Howe St, 24th Floor, Vancouver, BC, V6C 2B3, Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC
Salary range: from $115,800 to $154,600 commensurable with experience.
Language requirement: English
We are seeking for a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive Product Manager III to drive the development of a successful early stage product. As the Product Manager III, you will own the vision and strategy for your aspect of the product, you'll help define the product's roadmap and strategy, and deliver clear requirements that Designers and Engineers will use to bring your vision to life.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Owning the vision and strategy of the product, defining the product's roadmap and strategy, and delivering clear requirements that designers and engineers will use to bring the vision to life;
• Own the product life-cycle, define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the product;
• Work closely with business teams, leaders, and dedicated user experience design and engineering teams in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences;
• Monitor the execution of the project, providing project progress to stakeholders;
• Ensure appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
• 5+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership;
• 3+ years working at a software company focused on customer experience with a large number of users.
• 3+ years of experience in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and informing user testing.
• 3+ years of experience in project / business strategic and financial analysis; working with large and complex data sets; coordinating or managing cross-functional software development teams for technology integration processes to develop and implement technical products, software applications or websites.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
All applicants must meet all qualifications listed above.
Benefits: Amazon provides a full range of benefits for our global employees and their eligible family members. This position is eligible for further pay increases and bonuses at the company's discretion. Eligible employees may also receive signing bonuses and Amazon Restricted Stock Units.
While they might vary from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada may include: • Health Care • Savings Plans • Income Protection • Paid Time Off • Signing Bonuses • Employee Stock Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive