Join Our Team
TELUS Health is committed to transforming health care in Canada. What part might you play?
We collectively need to find solutions that will benefit all Canadians to meet the challenge of unsustainable rising costs, long wait times and an increasingly older population. Make no mistake, our journey to address Canada's greatest social challenge of this generation, healthcare, will be challenging - but the chance to have an impact on all Canadians will be worth it!
This role is responsible for our Home Health Monitoring (HHM) solution across Canada, meeting market needs and growing the business. Our mission is to enable healthcare transformation by providing innovative and proven solutions for managing, coordinating and delivering sustainable, high quality care. Using our proven integrated technology and consulting services, we eliminate barriers to access to information across the care continuum to empower patients and help shift the focus of care from remediation to prevention and wellness.
Join our team and help us shape the future of how Canadians engage with the healthcare ecosystem. Lead our teams and provincial healthcare organizations through some of the biggest and disruptive projects in the Health care industry.
You are the missing piece, if you have a passion for digital health technologies, have a proven track record of delivery and execution, are flexible, adaptable, and a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing environment. In this leadership role you will be performing business needs assessments, product demonstrations, leading whiteboard discussions, qualifying opportunities and proposal development to further drive growth and evolve of our products. Responsibilities:
• Manage the market and financial performance of existing and new products (including Adoption, Churn, Revenue, Operating Profit, Free Cash Flow, and ROI)
• Understand client workflows and needs and the competitive landscape
• Analyze and anticipate market, client, regulatory and technology trends
• Develop differentiated product strategy to support business objectives and drive growth
• Partner with sales and marketing around go-to-market strategy and execution
• Partner with technology teams to define, design, and deliver needed solutions
• Develop, own and maintain a product roadmap and business requirements through the understanding of market, customer, regulatory and technology trends
• Create business plans and proposals and present recommendations to senior leaders
• Lead and collaborate on cross-functional teams across business units to enable the delivery of integrated product solutions
• Lead timely resolution of production and service delivery issues; escalation of systemic customer issues; and major process changes with accountable sub-process owners Qualifications: You may be the missing piece, if you are:
• Entrepreneurial in nature
• Passionate about improving health care system in Canada
• Highly collaborative Required Experience:
• 7-10 years of equivalent experience in product and project management with financial analysis and development of business strategy Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Strong business acumen (experience with financial concepts including revenue, costs and profitability) and analytical bent
• Strong leadership, project and process management skills, and the ability to lead cross functional teams in a matrix environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to develop relationships with key internal and external contacts
• Full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways; able to develop, maintain and optimize end to end value chains Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• University Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, or Engineering Great-to-have
• Health care software experience
• Deep knowledge of Canadian health care system
• Pragmatic Marketing Certified (or similar)
• Bilingual in French and English Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.