Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
The successful candidate will join the Product Management team, and specialize in Public & Private Cloud products & Solutions. The PM will interface directly with partners (VMWare, AWS, Microsoft, etc.), to build Fortinet's portfolio within these environments, and manage the technical relationship between teams. The successful PM will engage with R&D, Customer Support and Sales internally, to manage Fortinet's technical strategies in these marketplaces. Job Requirements:
- Public or private cloud environments (AWS, Azure, VMWare, KVM, OpenStack, etc.) or equivalent technical experience.
- Relevant technical product or project management experiences
- 3+ years' experience in the information security or networking solutions space, and solid understanding of the networking & security concepts.
- Knowledge of configuring and implementing technical security solutions (Firewalls, IPS, Antivirus, Antispam, etc.)
- Understanding the layout of the design of the solution and critical thinking are key factors to be successful in this role
- Understanding the business needs of the customer and ability to explain the details clearly during customer interaction and presentations is an integral part of the role
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and professionalism
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, the ability to prioritize task and multi-task
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- CISSP or CISA certification desirable